Annual Service Agreement
Losses from water damage in the home are increasing at a rapid rate. These types of losses are very costly and can cause major disruption and inconvenience to families. At Rooter King Plumbers, we are interesting in minimizing this inconvenience to you should ever have the misfortune to suffer water damage.
The good news is that potential problems can be spotted before they cause trouble. You can have your entire home inspected to ensure that plumbing fixtures are operating at their peak efficiency. This will save you future problems and unnecessary high water bills.
Download and print the Annual Service Agreement form, mail or Fax.
Download Annual Service Agreement
Special Savings and Preferred Treatment with our Annual Service Agreement
- Priority Service when scheduling during normal business hours
- Guaranteed 24 hours emergency service with no overtime charges
- 15 % discount on all labor and material provided
- Special fixture discounts
- Guarantees on labor and materials
Services Covered Under Service Agreement
- Check water heater for signs of damage, leaks, and ensure it is operation at peak efficiency
- Flush water heater
- Check all supply lines
- Check all faucets for leaks and corrosion, clean aerators for proper water flow
- Inspect all toilets for leaks and proper action. Adjust flapper, float ball and overflow tube if needed to be set at manufactures’ specification’s
- Check washing machine hoses for signs of damage or kink that may lead to leak
- Check all shut off valves for leaks
- Inspect all drains for proper drainage
- Tighten any loose handle that may need attention